So why should you consider building your new home in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh?
How does this sound?
- Just 15 miles from the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates, Penguins, Pittsburgh Cultural District, Strip District, and everything else Pittsburgh has to offer!
- The high-achieving Gateway School District!
- More than 650 acres of parkland.
- Five volunteer fire departments to protect its 29,000 residents.
- From fast food to the finest cuisine, there are plentiful dining spots.
- Police force that includes a Special Operations Division, Community Safety Officer, Juvenile Services Officer, Detective Division, Traffic Division, Patrol Division, and a K-9 Unit.
- Very strong business tax base to keep residential taxes stable.
- Convenience with easy access to the Turnpike, Parkway, and other major routes of transportation.
- One of the largest shopping districts in Pennsylvania.
- Abundance of sports, educational, and recreational facilities.
- A great hospital located in the heart of Monroeville.
- A wonderful public library.