(1) photos, plot plan, and map.
- Click here to see some photos of Glen Arden
- Click here to see an up-to-date plot plan with
- Click here to see a map of the Glen Arden area.
(2) the vision.
To create a community that compliments the natural beauty of the surroundings without detracting from the environment. Larger home sites and magnificent architecture harmonize elegant and quality homes with the lush and scenic landscape.
(3) enter: phase II.
Beautiful, secure, serene, and convenient, Glen Arden is nestled among century old trees in the tranquil and picturesque hills of Monroeville. Your home will maintain an elegant charm with the feel of a palatial estate. Each lot exudes a unique character which is complimentary to the exquisite setting. Your home in Glen Arden can have:
- 35 wooded lots from .55 acre to 4.87 acres
- All the convenience of Monroeville
- Located in a serene woodlands setting
- Custom new home designs from $425,000
- Tranquility just minuets from everything
- Sidewalks, street lamps, and nature trails
(4) the builder.
(5) the developer.
The land that Glen Arden sits on has been in the Starr family since the 1800s. Your developer, Jim Starr Sr., has a great dream for the land:
- To represent the optimum in serenity, beauty, and convenience.
- To create a community that compliments the natural beauty of the surroundings without detracting from the environment.
- To have your dream home... as you wish.